Who hasn't been crazy about a few weapons when they were young? For it, I was beaten a lot in those years! _ Shaoxia _ Inventory _ Treasure Box > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Who hasn't been crazy about a few weapons when they were young? For it…

페이지 정보

작성자 Selby 댓글 0건 조회 506회 작성일 23-02-22 11:19

본문

Originally published as Who hasn't been crazy about a few weapons when they were young? For it, I was beaten a lot in those years! Good evening, Shaoxia ~ In the first two issues, Xiao Tiantian enjoyed it together. A mixture of romance and mystery. Running to Star Wuhun Month by Month Poke Me and Jump to Star Running Month by Month Wuhun Inventory (1) Poke Me, Jump to the Star Running Month by Month, Wuhun Inventory (2) Today, Xiao Tiantian will bring a new inventory of weapons. The protagonist of this issue is everyone in the novice period. Just "make" a friend. Now bring it up again. There must be a lot of Shaoxia who remember The time when I was rubbed on the ground by a monster. Without further ado, let's come together. Have a plate of [burst weapon] ~ Double Knife Burst Stab Expand the full text The twin knives are of a different design One of them is made of ice that does not melt all year round. Glittering and translucent, but with a chilling coldness The other handle is an iron blade. Open and unrestrained,dth button bits, full of wild beauty Like a disciple stalking in the dark. Calm and steady, with a passion for killing. Silver ornaments wrapped around the blade. The animal head at the top of the hilt glared. A feeling of oppression arises spontaneously. The combination of silver and cyan adds beauty. The faint blue flame leaped over the double knives. The sharp double-edged blade is shining with cold awn. Whose chest will be cut next second? Double Hammer Burst Double Mace The hammers are painted blue and gold. The whole body is as strong as a cannon. The sharp spike is coiled around the top of the hammer. Make every attack more intimidating. The ferocious bronze animal face decoration adds a bit of domineering. Clusters of blue flames converge on the hammer head. It looks like a shell ready to be fired. It contains the amazing energy that shakes the world. Shaoxia, with two hammers in hand,dth drill bits, strike hard Such a devastating injury. And who can resist? Knife. Burst knife Connection between the handle and the blade Open a golden lotus. Delicate and lifelike carving Seen from a distance, it seems that the thick blade is held up by a giant lotus The inky blade is broad and sharp. The dark blue lines spread from it. The sides of the knife are not flat. It is covered with dense bone hooks. A pair of skulls face each other at the head of the sword. Reek of danger and terror. The blue flame ignites faintly on the blade. Shaoxia, with such a mighty single blade It can be said that "one man can hold the pass, but ten thousand men can't open it"! Long knife, burst, long knife The flame flamed from the back of the sword. Illuminated the huge shiny knife of dark blue. There was also a blue flame at the edge of the blade. An unrestrained murderous look It's chilling Blade arc adduction To the top and converge into a sharp point. Jagged, rugged dark blue gauntlets Winding like a snake on the hilt, fastest dth hammer ,dth hammer bit, wild and uninhibited Walk on the battlefield with this long sword Shaoxia, you must be invincible and invincible! Sword Burst Sword The blade is slender and long. Paint in black, blue and white Steady, free and easy breath reveals naturally. The hilt of the sword is decorated with a lotus-shaped gold ornament. Greatly enriched the sense of hierarchy The blade of the sword is not flat, and it is a cloud-like spike. Cover the outside of the blade Bring just the right hard texture As night fell, the mist began to rise Maybe at some point. It will cut through the air like lightning. Give the enemy a fatal blow! Due to space reasons, the current inventory Only five of the burst weapons are shown. The remaining weapons will continue to be counted in the next issue. Today's inventory of these weapons Which one do you like best, Shaoxia? Feel free to leave a comment in the comments section. Tell Xiao Tiantian! Interactive questions Of the many weapons in the Burst series Shaoxia, which one do you like best? Write your answers in the comments section. Shaoxia, the top 20 with the fastest answer Plus 10 drawn Will receive 20 bonus points! // Xiao Tiantian called you to contribute! You have been wandering in the Great Wilderness for several years. Shaoxia, you have traveled a lot and met many like-minded friends. I believe that every Shaoxia's experience of the Great Wilderness can be written into a story book.
I wonder if you are interested in sharing your story with Xiao Tiantian? If you also want to share your story with us, please contact Xiao Tiantian by email. Once adopted, you can get the exquisite physical peripheral and the bonus points of the bonus point mall. Look forward to Shaoxia's contribution! Mailbox: tx3_weixin@163.com Mail example: Hello, Xiao Tiantian, my name is Xiao Yun, and I am a wet nurse from xxxx server! My contact information is [WeChat ID/QQ ID]. I am a player of Tianxia 3 for 8 years, and I want to share with you the story of me and my favorite forces. Daily treasure chest Congratulations, Shaoxia, for discovering the daily password treasure chest! There will be a random code every day. Appeared in a tweet of the day Enter the password to get points for prizes! Treasure Chest of the Day: Burst Weapon Click the menu bar at the bottom of the official account: Information, binding daily treasure chest input password Validity: May 18, 19:00 ~ May 19, 18:00 Return to Sohu to see more Responsible Editor: (function() { function getBrandHtml() { var brands = [],down the hole bit, html = ''; for(var i = 0; i < brands.length; i++) { var brand = brands[i]; if(brands.length i+1) { html+= ''+brand.name+''; } else { html+= ''+brand.name+'、'; } } return html; }; if(document.getElementById('linkBtn')){ document.getElementById('linkBtn').onclick = function() { $('#brands').removeClass('brand');$ ( '# tipInfo').text ( 'Real name responded'); $ ('#linkBtn').remove();$ ('.real-response .content').css('line-height', '20px');$ ('.real-response .time').css('line-height', '20px'); }; document.getElementById('brands').innerHTML = getBrandHtml(); }; })();。 wt-dthtools.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.