Chen Qingyun's order of mutilation > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Chen Qingyun's order of mutilation

페이지 정보

작성자 erson 댓글 0건 조회 38회 작성일 23-02-22 11:45

본문

At this very moment -- A figure flew up in the forest again, flying three folds in the air, and rushed to the past. The body was skillful and quick, and as expected, the skill was higher than that of the three. When he was thirty feet away from the monster, he suddenly shook his hand and threw out an object. "Master Li and President Qin, hurry back!" He shouted. Three figures, hearing the sound, shot out in the air. Strangely, the last shot of this figure, shaking hands to throw things, unexpectedly strange fragrance, in the night wind, drifting far away. The "Niu Long Jiao" actually opened his mouth to meet him and swallowed it. The figure, after shaking its hand and throwing out the strange fragrance, also hurried back. There was a loud bang and the monster was blown apart. As soon as the noise passed, the figure flew over and picked it up. The "inner elixir of the ox and dragon" was already in his hand, and he could not help laughing wildly. The monster was dead, and all the people outside came out one after another! As soon as I saw the man who got the inner alchemy, his beard and hair were open, and his mouth showed a pair of tusks as long as an inch. His appearance was so ferocious that it was unparalleled in the world. He is a famous and fearless troll in the martial arts world, the "Lion Face Monster". He is ferocious by nature and likes to eat people's hearts. I don't know how many people in the black and white way are lost in his hands. Niu Longjiao's inner elixir was taken away by the devil, and all the heroes present were cold one by one, which encouraged him to do evil. If this devil increases his skill for another hundred years, no one in the martial arts world can control him. He can do whatever he wants,Pallet rack beams, and Jianghu will face a boundless catastrophe. Just as the "lion-faced monster" picked up the inner alchemy in his hand, three figures suddenly shot out of the crowd and landed in front of him. They were three short old men. The lion-faced monster quacked with a strange laugh and said, "Three short Qionglai, if you three brothers want to get a piece of the cake, you are too arrogant. In my opinion, you'd better go back to Qionglai Mountain obediently!"! So as not to dump the body in the barren mountain! These words are so arrogant that they don't take the three dwarfs to heart at all. One of the "Three Dwarfs of Qionglai" said, "It's a treasure of heaven and earth. Those who see it have a share." The "monster with a lion's face" had a fierce look in his eyes. He put the inner Dane in his arms and said with a sad smile, "I haven't tasted the taste of the human heart for a long time. It's rare for you to come to me. Hey! But it is not respectful! "Qionglai Three Dwarfs" have a good reputation in Jianghu. After hearing this, Qiqihaoqi laughed. The third of the three Dwarfs said disdainfully,Steel racking system, "The hearts of my three brothers are hard and spicy. I'm afraid you can't eat them!" By this time, the heroes had appeared one after another, surrounded by ten feet away. The lion-faced monster "gave a strange laugh again, but the laughter did not fall. The five fingers of his left hand were like hooks. He grabbed the door of the big short face. His right palm clapped the three short faces at the same time, but his right foot kicked the two short faces. He attacked three people with one hand. He really deserved to be a generation of devils who had been famous for decades." Qionglai three short "is not easy with the generation, only to see the big short body side, backhand buckle to the other side of the pulse, three short body a setback, dripping a turn, but close to the other side of a leg, in midair fists and legs, head-on blow." "Lion face monster", can't estimate "Qionglai three short" unexpectedly have so fierce, both hands change palm, strange already extremely a whirl a wave, two strong and fierce way, a side of the big short, Drive in racking system ,Narrow aisle rack, a split head of the two short, right foot is lightning kick to the front of the three short. " Bo! Bo! There were two loud noises, and one of the two dwarfs was shaken back, and the other turned upside down in the air, and his own figure could not help shaking. In the "lion face monster" between a flash, kicked out of the leg can not help but slightly off, kicked three short left shoulder, and three short ten fingers, has caught the waist. With a stuffy hum, the three dwarfs were kicked straight out of twenty feet away, opened their mouths and spurted a mouthful of blood, and the belt of the "lion-faced monster" was broken. When the red light appeared, the inner elixir rolled to the ground. Surrounded by a group of heroes, Qi Qi gave a cry of surprise, and immediately dozens of figures, flashing with lightning, rushed to the red inner alchemy like fire. As soon as the lion-faced monster loosened his waist, he knew something was wrong. He was in a hurry to catch it with his hand, but he didn't catch it. The inner elixir had already rolled ten feet away. He could not help being so angry that he cried out in a strange way. He saw dozens of figures, which were almost more than lightning, rushing at the inner alchemy. In a hurry, he split a palm with twelve successful efforts. The potential of this palm is enough to shake the mountains and pull out the mountains, weeping ghosts and scaring gods.
There was a loud noise, and the sound of howling became one! Of the dozens of figures that came, half fell to the ground immediately, and the rest were shaken upside down and flew back. In the midst of this loud noise, the grain of inner alchemy, together with the dust and sand on the ground, shot into the air, and the "lion-faced monster" flew into the air to fish it out. Suddenly I saw a white shadow, chasing the stars in the air, and the "Niulong Jiao Inner Alchemy" was taken away by the white shadow in the air. Surrounded by heroes, there is another clamor! "Lion face monster" double claws empty, landing a look, that white shadow impressively is "lark" president "evocation butterfly Qin Meiniang"! His eyes were as red as fire, his breath whistled, his beard and hair stood on their heads, and as soon as he shook his body, he rushed to the "evocation butterfly Qin Meiniang" in a threatening manner. "Bring it!" He shouted. "Qin Mei-niang, the evocation butterfly," with spring in her eyes, giggled and said, "What can I do with it?" "For the sake of your dead husband, give me the inner alchemy. I'll never embarrass you. Otherwise, heh heh.." The old man in purple robe and the old man in the outer shirt of the Shouning member both came forward and stood in the two boats of the young woman in white who called back the soul butterfly Qin Meiniang. In addition, the woman in red and several masters of the gang also rushed forward and stopped behind the young woman in white. The lion-faced monster laughed angrily and said, Hey! Ziyun Sect Leader Ziyi Guest Li Wenhao, Longevity Sect Leader Living Peng Zu Zhang Min, you two unexpectedly ignored a period of incense love twenty years ago and helped this temptress to oppose the old man, very good! Excellent! But I want to see how great the second gang of Megatron Jianghu is! "Ziyun Gang Leader Ziyi Guest Li Wenhao" and "Longevity Gang Leader Living Peng Zu Zhang Min", as soon as they heard each other mention something that happened 20 years ago, their faces changed and they were waiting. The president of the "Lark Society," the "soul-summoning butterfly Qin Mei-niang," was so charming that her eyebrows and eyes were full of evil spirits, and her pink face was suddenly cold. Yin Yin said,warehouse rack manufacturer, "What's so great about you, the monster with a lion face?" "Will you bring it or not, coquettish fox?" "What if you don't take it?" 。 omracking.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.