Quickly wear a female villain boss, strong flirting (this palace is slightly fat) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Quickly wear a female villain boss, strong flirting (this palace is sl…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lacefield 댓글 0건 조회 353회 작성일 23-02-22 11:58

본문

"It's so naive. What do you think was the reason why you were lying on the bed of the Peony Pavilion in the Drunken Flower Courtyard with His Highness Jiu that day?"? You don't think I'm just jealous of your favor, do you? Such a narrow and short-sighted vision, but also claimed to be the first talented man in the capital, is really ridiculous. Shangguanjing was Chu song so said, simply have a kind of thunderbolt illusion, he faintly felt that he thought of something, but trembling and dare not think deeply, only looked at Chu song in amazement. When Gong Jiu entered the hall at this time, he ignored Shangguan Jing, who was in a trance. He only walked a few steps to Chu Ge. He took Chu Ge's hand and said, "Go. Someone gave me a rabbit. The rabbit is very cute in white. It's just right for you to keep it as a pet." And Shangguanjing together has always been a cold face of Chu song, the corners of the mouth finally pumping. She is now a man who is five big and three thick and raises a white rabbit. Can the painting style look good? This man is out of his mind, and he even said it was just right! Chu Geqiang said calmly, "Your Highness,Cosmetic Packaging Wholesale, my brother and I are talking. You just came back. Are you hungry? Why don't you go to the restaurant to eat something first? I'll accompany you to see the rabbit later." Gong Jiu glanced at Shangguan Jing and said, "What do you have to talk about with him? It's better to eat something with your Highness than waste time. You didn't eat anything in the morning. Let's go!" Then Gong Jiu turned to the maid beside him and told her, "If Shangguan Langjun has something to say, let him tell you. If it's useful, you can tell the husband. If it's useless,glass cream jars, don't bother the husband." What is useful and what is useless? The maid was so entangled in an instant that she felt that Her Royal Highness Jiu had given her a big problem. Shangguanjing seemed to suddenly react, suddenly got up and walked a few steps in front of Chu Song and pulled Chu Song's arm: "You just, what did you mean by that?" His men were pushed away by Gong Jiu in a moment. This salty pig's hand dared to eat Chu Ge's tofu. Gong Jiu looked askance at him and warned him coldly: "If you have something to say, just say it. What's the propriety of doing things? Is that how Shangguan's family teaches children?" Chu Song pressed Gong Jiu's hand and motioned him to calm down. Then he turned his head and looked up at Guan Jing. "What do you think I mean by that? That's what I mean." Shangguan Jing couldn't stand Chu Ge's attitude. He suddenly turned his head and looked at Gong Jiu. He said to Gong Jiu with great grief and indignation, "Your Highness, what happened with you in the Peony Pavilion of the Drunken Flower Courtyard was facilitated by my brother. He wanted to frame you and me and make you and me notorious." Chu song hung his head and no longer spoke, she felt that Shangguanjing was really looking for death! Partial Guan Jing took a look at Chu song, self-righteous feel that Chu song this is guilty, he guessed that this matter is estimated to nine empresses do not know! Gong Jiu Wen Yan gave a sneer and looked at Shangguan Jing with a contemptuous face. "You don't know until now, do you?"? You are so stupid and ignorant. No wonder that man dislikes you. The first address of the field literature is www. Lingyu. Org. The first address of the field literature is www. Lingyu. Org. Chapter 378 Nvzunguo's devil of the world. The first address of the field literature is www. Lingyu. Org. Chapter 378 Nvzunguo's devil of the world. Gong Jiu completely ignored the injured expression on Shangguan Jing's face and went on to say, Plastic Foam Dispenser Bottle ,Plastic Spray Bottles Wholesale, "Fortunately, Your Highness had the foresight to pick up the pearl instead of picking up your stupid but not self-aware fish eye." Shangguanjing did not know how he walked out of the Nine Empresses' Mansion. He was so muddleheaded that he could not believe the truth he had guessed. In the end also unwilling, he let people contact the seven empress, want to face to face questioning, but the seven empress refused to meet. Shangguanjing, who returned to the house, was seriously ill. Life had to go on, and in a twinkling of an eye it was time for Shangguanjing to get married. When Shangguanjing got married, Chu Ge and Gong Jiu also went, but only to show their faces. The last time Chu Song and Shangguanjing met was on the day of Shangguanjing's marriage.
Shangguan Jing called Chu Ge to his boudoir. He turned to Chu Ge and asked desperately, "Did the seven princes really ask you to do this that day?"? Why would she do that? Why is she doing this to me? Chu song doesn't think he can't figure out the key, now ask her, just want to seek a glimmer of hope to comfort himself, so Chu song's answer is not polite: "You can ask her yourself." Shangguanjing hung his head and did not speak again, letting Xiniang help him cover his head. Shangguanjing has been secretly in love with the seven emperors since he was enlightened. In his heart, the seven emperors are like fairies in the sky. Everything is perfect. His dream is to marry the seven empress and become the man of the seven empress. He had thought that this dream was within reach, but he did not expect that the woman he liked to the bone had always been disdainful of him, and even in order to push him away, he mercilessly wanted to destroy his reputation. In the world, fame is more important than life for a man. If the seven empresses do this, they are destroying him. Sitting in Jiaozi, Shangguanjing pinched his fingers tightly and almost pinched his nails into the flesh. In fact, Gong Jiu and Chu Ge did not have much time to face the seven emperors in this life. Because before Emperor Feng passed on the throne, the seven empresses did not show their sharpness. It was probably because Gong Jiu gave the seven emperors some eyedrops from time to time, which made the seven emperors tremble in the Phoenix Emperor and dare not go out of line. Shangguan scene to seven empress probably by love hate, make general Shangguan and no longer with seven empress a line, after all, his son did not become seven empress's husband, general Shangguan even in seven emperor younger brother there to invest more also can't get a return. General Shangguan naturally did not want to press his big tree on the nine empresses who were out of tune. So he simply followed the pace of the Phoenix Emperor, ignoring all the olive branches thrown by the empresses! Since can't do from the important minister of phoenix, general Shangguan is a wise man, can keep their own past glory is also good. The seven empress lost the general Shangguan such a general to help, at first also did not take too much to heart. If she loses a tree,Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle, she still has a whole forest. However, the civil servants and military commanders in the court were not heavyweight figures who befriended her. Once the heavyweight figures were a little tied to her, they would be immediately destroyed by the nine empresses. penghuangbottle.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.