Three Thousand Worlds Raven Kill Part 5 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Three Thousand Worlds Raven Kill Part 5

페이지 정보

작성자 Roksana 댓글 0건 조회 106회 작성일 23-02-13 09:24

본문

Although he thought it was his own will, he actually received instructions from Lucifer about what he should do in the future. Fully believing in the findings of the planetary government means considerable danger, and it is necessary for our base to form an independent investigation team to assist the government in its work. Because the BRAIN. GEAR I used in this operation has malfunctioned, the future investigation can only be handed over to the signal team. But on the computer side, I also found an unexpected talent in the signal team, and it would be my honor if the commander could consider it. "Your opinion is quite correct." "Also, if the answer from the planetary government is not satisfactory ? if, for example, they are stubborn and show disrespect to the commander in their words and deeds, I think it would be better to deal with it as a political issue immediately." Confused by the abstract expression of the "political question," Colonel Blacha blinked his eyes. The black-haired captain, as if to say that I would explain in detail, please rest assured, showed a very kind smile, as if he was cheering for the commander. It's just an analogy,heavy duty plastic pallet, but please forgive me for taking the liberty. Fortunately, Major Markoberi of the Central Headquarters of the Federal Space Army is inspecting the base. So what do you think if instead of having the Wandak Front come forward, the Central Headquarters, through the Federation Council, puts pressure directly on the government of the planet Bamilio? "Go to the Galactic Federation Cosmic Conference?" The boss talked to himself in intoxication. For the commander of an impoverished base on a frontier planet,plastic pallet manufacturer, it was a powerful power that made people faint. Nicklaren added fuel to the fire as if to say that it was time to look at me; I'm also happy to do my best for it. I think this is a good opportunity for the planetary government to understand clearly that no matter which planet the problem occurs, the Galactic Federation Space Army will never treat it lightly. "Surely the president and the chief of the Metropolitan Police will change their understanding of the commander?" The two lieutenant-colonels, who were speechless and caught in the audience, gave a silent groan as Lucifardo followed closely behind the intelligence officer. It's totally demonic. Moreover, for the Lord Commander, who has so far been frustrated by the arrogant attitude of the planetary government, the temptation to provoke both revenge letters and pride is obviously irresistible. After all, it's a family house. Although the mouth as if nothing had happened to the past, but the commander's mouth has obviously been associated with the realization of that point of the day and draw a curve. Putting the subject to rest for the moment, the commander turned the subject back to what he had been concerned about since then. …… On the other hand, when I think that during such a period, plastic pallet box ,plastic wheelie bins, our base may become the target of laser running to attack satellites, I can't rest assured in any case. Do you have any effective countermeasures? Rest assured about the five attack satellites I identified. I've changed the password of the computer that controls the satellite, and even the original owner can't give commands to it. "Oh, that's great.". You did a good job! Captain Oscar Siuta. Thank you for your compliment, sir. I feel very honored to be praised by the commander. Lucifardo's shy acting in front of the excited commander made Laila's whole body get goose bumps. Although she did not know what his purpose was to flatter the commander so much, she was now really worried about whether she would be so sick that she would faint. The Lafite, who had unfortunately received her fierce resistance from her heart, clutched his trousers at his knees with both hands and tried desperately to suppress his impulse to laugh. Colonel Blacha was ashamed that he had been misled by foolish superstition into misunderstanding the affairs of such a capable subordinate. Moreover, because of the man known as the hero of the cosmic army's heartfelt respect for the position of commander, he also noticed that the biggest mistake so far was to be too small for himself. Evaluation.
As the glorious commander of the base of the Federal Army of the Universe, how can he be looked down upon by mere civilians. Even if the other side is the president of a planet, we must never give in to the interests of the cosmic army. On earth. This is my mission as an agent of the will of the Galactic Federation Council. Colonel Blecha, whose self-esteem was completely inflated, announced with a confident expression: Captain Oscar Siuta, I know exactly what you're saying. I'm a little ashamed. Because has been too concerned about the relationship between this base and the planet Bamilio, so unconsciously the viewpoint case seems to have changed. Too short-sighted. In the future, I will insist on the legitimacy of the position of the cosmic army, whether for the urban police or the planetary government. First of all, about the illegal weapons'found 'in this mission, I will Carry out strict investigation. Worked hard. You go to have a good rest and don't let your body be abnormal again. Yes, sir. Thank you for your concern. After saluting Colonel Blaccia, Lucifardo and Lelazizi turned and withdrew from the commander's office. Lieutenant Colonel LaCrosse, the deputy commander, looked askance at his superior, who seemed to be a different person when he called them out. The man, who frequently suffered from stomachache, took the initiative to bring up his energy this time, and even his expression was quite different. Complaining all the time, always sticking to the minutiae, passive and conservative, often hysterical, obviously the most responsible person but trying to shift the responsibility to his subordinates-in the eyes of the adjutant, this is called Raymond. De.. Blacha's man . Has a rather unlikable personality as a boss. In the past six years, Lieutenant Colonel Lacrosse thought he had taken the best way to assist,mobile garbage bin, but he never knew that his boss was so easily flattered. But even if he knew, he was afraid that he would not be able to master each other's mood at will like Lucifer, or would choose the same approach. cnplasticpallet.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.