The Return of the Condor Heroes (Old Version) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

The Return of the Condor Heroes (Old Version)

페이지 정보

작성자 Burrell 댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 23-02-14 12:28

본문

She walked quickly back into the woods and thought, "I've been delayed for a long time. I wonder if Fuer has gone."? It would be a great thing for her sisters to see each other. Turning into the circle of thorns, at a glance, I couldn't help but feel like I was in an ice cellar, and my whole body was cold. It turned out that the thorn rattan circle was no different, but Guo Xiang had disappeared. Huang Rong's heart was pounding wildly. Even though she was so resourceful, she was in such a panic that she didn't do anything. She calmed down and said to herself, "Don't panic, don't panic. Li Mochou and I are going out of the forest to fight each other. It won't be long. Xiang'er will be carried away and won't go far." So he climbed to the tallest tree in the forest and looked around. Xiangyang suburbs flat terrain, this at a glance to have more than ten miles, did not see the slightest suspicious thing, at this time the Mongolian army just back, no pedestrians on the road, as long as there is a person riding a walk, although far will see. Huang Rong thought to herself, "Since this man is not far away, he must be near." So he searched for footprints and so on near the thorn circle. She saw that the thorn vines had not been touched and moved at all. It was definitely not a wild animal that rushed in and took the child away. She thought to herself,whirlpool hot tub spa, "These thorn vines are distributed in the direction of the Nine Palaces and Eight Diagrams. It is a strange art created by my father. No one in the world knows it except the disciples of the Peach Blossom Island. Even a wise man like the Golden Wheel Dharma King can't come and go freely among the thorn vines. Is it my father who has arrived?.." Oh, no! It suddenly occurred to her that when the Golden Wheel Dharma King met a few months ago, he set up a stone array to resist the crisis. At that time, Yang came to save him. When he told him about the great importance of the array, he was very clever and drew inferences about other cases from one instance. Although he could not master the art of this strange door, these thorns and vines were hurriedly set up, and it was not very difficult to crack it. As soon as she thought of Yang Guo,Whirlpool bathtub, she felt dizzy and even more worried. She thought to herself, "Fu Er has broken his arm. He and my Guo family have formed a deep enmity. If Xiang Er falls into the hands of this man, his life will be over.". He didn't have to kill her, just throw her in the wilderness. Where is the life of the baby who is not one month old? Remembering that the girl had not been born for a few days and that her fate was so good, she was stunned and shed tears. But Huang Rong has experienced many changes, where is the ordinary woman who is only sad? He hesitated slightly, then wiped away his tears and pursued Yang Guo's way. But it was strange to say that he couldn't find half of his footprints nearby. Huang Rong was surprised: "Even if he practiced flying skills to the top, there would be shallow footprints on the soft mud. Could it be that he was flying in the air?" Huang Rong this guess is really good, Guo Xiang is indeed for Yang Guo to hold, and he in and out of the thorn rattan circle inside and outside, is also flying from the air. It turned out that Yang Guo saw Huang Rong lighting Guo Jing's acupoint outside the window that night and let his daughter go. He left the city by the same way and followed far behind. Huang Rong was sad to be separated from her daughter and did not notice that someone was following her. After that, she met Li Mochou in a small town, indoor endless pool ,China spa factory, and the two of them fought with each other. Yang Guo could see clearly outside the woods. When they came out of the woods, Yang Guo had already thought about it. He jumped up the tree, pulled a long vine, tied one end to the tree, pulled the other end with his left hand, and plunged into the thorn vine circle from the air. Because he was afraid that Huang Rong and Li Mochou would return to the forest after a short fight, the arrangement of the thorn rattan circle was so wonderful that he might not be able to see through it in an instant, but it was simply empty. He put his feet around Guo Xiang's waist, jumped out of the forest with his left hand, and ran farther after landing. At this time, his flying skill was so strong that no one in the world could match it. In a moment, he returned to the town and saw Guo Fu standing in the street with a small red horse looking around, waiting for his mother to come back. With a little foot, Yang Guo jumped onto the back of the red horse from a distance of twenty feet away. Guo Fu was taken aback, turned around and saw that Yang Guo was riding on horseback. She jumped in her heart and cried out "ah". But when she saw her slight sneer, she knew that he was up to no good. With a brush, she drew her sword in her hand. The crape myrtle sword of Dugu Qiubei was left in the room by Guo Jing, and what she held in her hand was only her commonly used sword. At this time, it was easy for Yang Guo to hurt her life. However, she was so frightened that her face turned pale. With a "hum", the empty sleeve of her right arm waved out and wrapped her sword. She grabbed the reins with her left hand and clamped her legs. The little red horse rushed forward and went away. Guo Fu was in a daze, and when she looked at the sword in her hand, the body of the sword was so tortuous that it was bent like a curved ruler.
This time Yang Guo intended to exert his power, meaning that although my arm was broken, an empty sleeve alone could kill you. Yang Guo hugged Guo Xiang and rode a sweaty BMW to the north. The BMW traveled thousands of miles a day. In an instant, it passed Xiangyang and ran for dozens of miles. Therefore, Huang Rong climbed to the top of the tree and looked into the distance, but he could not be seen. Yang Guo at this time in the heart is difficult to make a decision, he wanted to cut off Guo Fu's arm, in order to repay the hatred of death, but things come to an end, unexpectedly can not do it. Riding on his horse, he saw the trees beside the road falling back like flying. He looked down at Guo Xiang in his arms and saw that she was sleeping deeply. Her little face was beautiful and delicate. He said to himself, "Uncle Guo and Aunt Guo have lost this daughter. I always don't return them. It's a revenge for my broken arm.". I'm afraid their hearts are more miserable than mine at this time. After running for a while, he thought again, "Yang Guo, is it because of your natural philandering? When you see Guo Fu, a beautiful girl, your great hatred has been forgotten." After thinking for a long time, I had to shake my head and smile bitterly. He studied literature and practiced martial arts,jacuzzi swim spa, and he was very clever, but he could not control his fierce and changeable character, and even could not understand himself. monalisa.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.