System Vendor [bookben. Net] > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

System Vendor [bookben. Net]

페이지 정보

작성자 DannyJacobs 댓글 0건 조회 27회 작성일 23-02-21 11:21

본문

"Ah!"! Brother Yu.. The little fat man screamed in horror and was about to escape when he suddenly found that the huge stone hit the bronze bell. The bronze bell did not shake, but the huge stone was shaken into powder. Ah? All right, baby! All right, baby! Thank you, brother Yu! Thank you, Brother Yu! The little fat man withdrew his spiritual power, and the bronze bell contracted and turned into an inch long bell, which fell into the hands of the little fat man. Yu elder brother, has you this treasure to protect oneself, this releases Dan Congress, the younger brother naturally worry-free! Thank you, brother Yu! Little brother, don't bother! Putting away the bronze bell, the little fat man ran out happily. How interesting! Little Fatty, you have to behave well for me! Li Yu looked at the figure of the little fat man leaving and picked up the teacup with a smile on his face. Three days later, the day of Dan's release came. The melodious bell rang, and the disciples of the outer gate rushed to the square of the outer gate. It was the same Shangguan Xiu who presided over the ceremony of releasing Dan this time. Today is the day to release the elixir again. I am very gratified to see the disciples of the Outer Gate gathering together and the clan flourishing. Shangguan Xiu glanced at the audience, but never saw the figure of Li Yu and Meng Hao, which made Shangguan Xiu's eyes flashed a trace of gloom. Those two kids last time were really not interesting at all! Borrow the old man's signboard,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, make a big competition outside the door, make a lot of money, but actually do not know how to show filial piety to the elders, really damn to the extreme! Without seeing Li Yu and Meng Hao, Shangguan Xiu was so angry that he couldn't find his hair. Uh? This little fat man. It is said that he has a close relationship with those two cubs? Hum, just take you to establish prestige, also give those two cubs a lesson! Shangguan Xiu sneered in his heart,Magnesium Oxide price, and then. After distributing the monthly elixir Lingshi, he took out another "dry elixir". " This is the elixir of drought! Shangguan Xiu stretched out his hand to hold up the elixir and displayed it in front of everyone, with a playful smile on his face. "We are very happy to see a new person promoted to the outer door this month.". I'll give you this elixir! With a flick of his fingers, the elixir fell into the hands of the little fat man! "I don't believe you can escape!" Shangguan Xiu had a sneer in his heart. "Little Fatty, who told you to be friends with those two cubs?"? Even if you don't die this time, you have to take off a layer of skin! As the elixir of drought fell into the hands of the little fat man, the eyes of all the outside disciples were green! How dare you! The last time I was cheated by Li Yu and Meng Hao, everyone was ruined and empty-handed. This time, the dry elixir fell into the hands of the little fat man who had something to do with them? "Since we dare to attend the ceremony of releasing Dan, it's no wonder we came to rob it!" "Even if it has something to do with Li Yu and Meng Hao, as long as you don't kill him, it's no big deal!" "The first person outside is Elder Martial Brother Wang Tengfei!"! Even if we dare not provoke Li Yu and Meng Hao, are we still afraid of this little fat man? Then, Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer ,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, everybody makes up one's mind in succession, must snatch the little fat man, give a sulk! "Grab it!" "The dry elixir is mine!" A group of outer disciples roared and rushed up to the little fat man. Stay back! I I The little fat man had never seen such a battle, and even with the magic weapon given by Li Yu, he was so frightened that his face turned pale. Boom! An outer disciple who rushed to the front kicked the little fat man, and the little fat man screamed in pain. God damn it! I'll fight with you! With a wild roar, the little fat man waved out the "Yu Huang Zhong" that Li Yu had given him. " "With the sound of a bell, the huge bronze bell protected the little fat man tightly." Boom! Boom! The attack of the crowd hit the bronze bell, which was shaken by the force of the anti-shock and vomited blood. Unexpectedly relying on the power of the instrument? Don't we have a magic weapon? He had planned to teach the little fat man a lesson with his fists and feet, but he was injured by the bronze bell of the little fat man, which made the disciples of the outer door so angry that their eyes were red and they made a real fire. Kill! In a rage, the crowd had already ignored the relationship between the little fat man and Li Yu, and one by one they released the magic weapon and smashed it at the little fat man.
"Bang, bang, bang!" One by one, the instruments hit the bronze bell, and then. It was shattered by the bronze bell! "Huh?"? My magic weapon. "That bronze bell is a treasure. Grab it!" The scene is chaotic! "Brother Yu's magic weapon really works so well?"? Ha ha ha ha! Make a fortune! Make a fortune! The little fat man burst out laughing, pointed his hand at the crowd, grinned, and showed a mouthful of white teeth. "Robbery!"! Hand over the spirit stone, the elixir, and the magic instruments! With the bronze bell, the little fat man went on a rampage, and no one could beat him! The little fat man burst out laughing and was extremely imposing as he shattered the instruments and grabbed the storage bags. Chapter 1185, it's as simple as that. Ha ha ha ha! I'm invincible! With a bronze bell on his head, the little fat man went on a rampage all the way. Those who were hit by him were shattered one by one and fell to the ground vomiting blood. Less than half an hour later, the little fat man pushed the outer door horizontally and put all the disciples who came to participate in the ceremony of releasing Dan down to the ground one by one. The elixir, the ritual instrument, and the spirit stone all fell into the pocket of the little fat man. Come on! Get up and fight again! With a bronze bell on his head, the little fat man stood erect with his waist akimbo, surrounded by fallen disciples. Like a general who has returned from victory, he is insufferably imposing. Unexpectedly. Is there such a treasure? When Shangguan Xiu saw this scene, his face was cold. Staring at the bronze bell on the little fat man's head, there was a greedy look in his eyes. Bastard, my magic weapon, is it for you to bully your classmates? As a close disciple of the old man, how can you act so recklessly? This magic weapon, the old man took it back! As soon as his eyes rolled, Shangguan Xiu immediately came up with a high-sounding reason, and then. He reached out and grabbed the bronze bell on Li Fugui's head. Scoundrel, don't go back to the old man! Shangguan Xiu pointed at the little fat man with a roar, and then,Magnesium Sulphate producer, with a wave of his sleeve, he rose to the sky and disappeared in an instant. I I What the fuck The little fat man was stunned by Shangguan Xiu, but he didn't come to his senses. It was not until Shangguan Xiu ran away that he realized that he had been robbed! Robbed by the clan elders!. stargrace-magnesite.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.