Full version of Man Chao Feng Hua > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Full version of Man Chao Feng Hua

페이지 정보

작성자 Harvin 댓글 0건 조회 67회 작성일 23-02-21 11:51

본문

When Shangguan Rin was free, he went to the peak of Lingjun Mountain to look at the land. He had been waiting for himself to grow up. When he grew up, he asked Xuanyuan Ji, whom he worshipped, why he wanted to leave Chu and give up the unification of the world that he was about to get. He waited. It was the first time he had come into contact with the man he admired, and the young man of twenty had become a long-bearded Confucian. He is old, and there is no trace of domineering between his eyebrows. The Xuanyuan season in the elephant is different. He asked him the question he always wanted to ask. Xuanyuan Ji smiled, he said, because I found that it was not what I really wanted. So what if you get the world? What I want most, I will never get back. What is more important than the world? Is there anything more meaningful than winning the world and making all the people submit at their feet? This is the question raised by Shangguan Lin. To this day. He did not understand why Xuanyuan Ji would chuckle when he heard his words. Shangguan Lin begged Xuanyuan Ji to stay, and he fantasized that he could fight side by side with Xuanyuan Ji since he was sensible, and that he could be the same as Emperor Taizu. Find a strategist like Xuanyuan Ji. But Xuanyuan season is not the original Xuanyuan season, he said to him, one day, you will find that the world is not as meaningful as getting a person's heart. If there is regret medicine in this world. I would rather I had never come out of the mountains and never made the world not peaceful. At that time, the superior officer did not understand, he remembered asking Xuanyuan Ji,10g Ozone Generator, "What person's heart will be more meaningful than the world?" "A woman's heart." This time it was Shangguan Lin's turn to smile. His laughter drifted down from the top of the mountains, through the thick clouds, and sounded chilly. If I were emperor, I would never do anything to jeopardize my career for a woman. I have to give up the world for a woman. That's absolutely impossible! "Oh?"? In this world. Nothing is absolutely impossible. Xuanyuan Ji smiled and looked at Guan Rin who was full of ambition. "Maybe one day.". You will also find that Jiangshan is not what you want. Seeing his firm and resolute face, Xuanyuan Ji could not help but move in his heart and praised him, "You are indeed bolder than your grandfather and uncle.". Maybe you can really unify the whole country like the first emperor. However, this process is not so easy. I'm not afraid! I believe I can! Can become the emperor of Chu,3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate, can reign over the world! Still just a prince who is not favored, Shangguan Rin already has ambition. Mr. Xuanyuan, please help me! Sir, don't you want your amazing talent to be respected by future generations forever? Don't you want to be able to really apply what you have learned in governing the country? No matter which inch of land you stand on, it is your painstaking efforts and sweat. Do you want to take all your talents to the coffin? Don't you feel sorry, sir? Shangguan Lin's earnest eyes were ready to come out of his eyes. Ha-ha Xuanyuan Ji gave out a hearty laugh, which vaguely showed his ambition at the beginning. "If I had listened to your words more than twenty years ago, I would have worked harder to unify the whole country for Chu.". It's just, "there's a little more desolation behind his laughter," I don't have it now. " "Sir.." Shangguan Lin is not reconciled, why waiting for so many years of hope has become a reality, but suddenly fell empty. Xuanyuan season smiled, ceramic bobbin heater ,steatite c221, in front of the young eager eyes more or less let him some pity, "well, there is one thing the emperor of Chu has not known, Chu Yan has an agreement, within a hundred years can not provoke war, otherwise provoke one side will perish.". If you want to break this spell, go and find my heir. If you can ask him to help you get rid of this curse, you may be able to save the fate of Chu. "It's just.." "Just what?"? Why can only keep the fate of the country? Shangguan Rin had never heard of such an absurd agreement between Chu and Yan. It's just that my successor is meticulous and stubborn, and he didn't learn anything else, but he learned my single-mindedness. If you want my heir to break this spell for you, I'm afraid it's harder than climbing the sky. It depends on whether you have the ability. What is that spell? Who cast the curse? Heaven? I will be the right man. I don't believe I can't break the curse! "Shangguan Lin is full of ambition." Ha-ha! A solipsistic heir who can break the spell.
"Xuanyuan Ji said this, and before Shangguan Rin could react, he had already disappeared.". Only heard a strange laugh in the mountains came faintly, gradually turned into a lonely lingering sound. Xuanyuan season, Shangguan Rin some smattering of knowledge, and this meeting with Xuanyuan season, like a dream in general. Shangguan Rin only saw a jade finger wrench left by Xuanyuan Ji on the stone. He went back to ask, only to know that this finger wrench and Xuanyuan Ji's Qian Fei agate are made of male and female stones, if close to each other, they can echo each other, brilliant. Shangguan Rin knew that Xuanyuan Ji left this jade finger wrench for himself to meet the heir of Xuanyuan Ji one day, or could be identified by this. Shangguan Rin has not understood whether there is any moral in the words of Xuanyuan Ji, he only knows that from the time he saw Xuanyuan Ji, he really disappeared. Some people say that Xuanyuan Ji is hiding in the mountains and forests to practice immortality, some people say that he decided to spend most of his life experience to train a disciple as powerful as he was. So for several years, Shangguan Rin has been with the jade finger wrench, perhaps one day can meet the heir of Xuanyuan season, Xuanyuan season said his apprentice meticulous stubborn, single-minded, refused to help themselves easily. But Shangguan Lin heart inside has been looking forward to see Xuanyuan season side, see his heir side, he will be able to persuade Xuanyuan season heir to create a career with him. Because he finally became the emperor of Chu, even if he was a puppet, he had absolute confidence that he could realize his dream. Let everything go according to the track he has planned in advance. He became the emperor as he wished, waiting for the successor of Xuanyuan Ji to assist the great cause, until suddenly there was a world's first gifted scholar Dong Qingqiu. He looked forward to, whether true or false, all eager to see one side, but after Shangguan Lin saw, he knew that this Dong Qingqiu did not seem to be the heir of Xuanyuan Ji he wanted to see. _________ Man Chao Feng Hua,alumina c799, Volume 5, Chapter 24, True Descendants. global-ceramics.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.