Heard you love me (anti-raiders) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Heard you love me (anti-raiders)

페이지 정보

작성자 Nucci 댓글 0건 조회 48회 작성일 23-02-23 10:02

본문

"This brother, wait a minute." I'm sorry! The man tried to call Su Yan back, but when he saw her hands touching the door handle, he finally became worried. Su Yan's shoulders were heavy, and a huge force pulled her body back. Then her shoulders were touched a few times, and the whole person was completely stiff in place, unable to move. I, ah, ah, look at you, you are a fool! Su Yan is already a little confused, if not for the stiff tongue, she can scold out all the dirty words in her life. The other side stood wet, a little embarrassed, but also difficult to hide the style. He was dressed in a blue robe, and even if he was immersed in water, he could see that the material was exquisite and expensive. His black hair was draped over his shoulders, his complexion was as white as jade, his eyebrows and eyes were beautiful and elegant, and he had a long sword hanging around his waist, with a low-key and luxurious obsidian inlaid on the scabbard. You No internal force? The man asked in amazement,silk cherry blossom tree, touched Su Yan's wrist, and then bowed with his hands full of guilt: "This little childe, I'm really sorry. The situation is critical. I can only wronged you first.". I am the young Villa Leader of Pingqiu Villa, Shang Tianqing. Please forgive me for my impoliteness. I only ask a few questions and then leave, never give the little childe sad. "If the young man agrees, he will blink." Su Yan slowly also calmed down, now people for the knife, I for the fish,silk olive tree, or be careful. He seems to be reasonable, wait for Su Yan perfunctory past can move, and then give him a good look! Thinking silently, Su Yan blinked her eyes. Chapter 24 【55】 "Well, then I'll ask.". Yes, just blink, no, just blink twice. Shang Tianqing said in a gentle voice that Su Yan, whom he saw, had strong and smooth muscles and had probably practiced some superficial foreign kungfu. However, her skin was tender, her fingers were slender without cocoons, and her complexion was ruddy. She must have lived a very comfortable life; Surrounding environment, white marble carved walls, several expensive luminous pearls with strange shapes are used as lighting, outdoor palm trees ,fake ficus tree, water gushes out from a delicate mechanism, and even the bath bucket for soaking the body is polished smooth and perfect with porcelain. Even the place to wash is so luxurious, this person must be a very noble status of everyone's playboy. Don't offend if you don't have to. Shang Tianqing thought silently, with a gentle and elegant smile, watching the young man's expression from panic to calm and steady, he could not help nodding in the dark. See that person only blinked an eye, then he continues to enquire: "Is here land boundary of Suzhou?" Su Yan blinked twice. Shang Tianqing slightly frowned, he intended to dive to escape, did not expect a sudden coma, and then woke up in this youth bathtub. Did you save me? Su Yan blinked twice. No? What was that all about? This place is square, and it is possible for him to come in alone without any trace. Shang Tianqing became more and more confused. He could see that Su Yan was not lying: "Are you from the Viper Gang?" Su Yan blinked twice, and she had already seen the buff on the top of her opponent's head- [gentle attack-can be expelled]. When she was questioned, she was constantly thinking about the origin of the person in front of her. Now she knew that this guy had probably crossed over from a world similar to ancient China, and that there were even "martial arts" in that world; Su Yan was not ashamed but excited at the thought of being frozen by the acupoint. If you can learn the magic skills of this man. Next, Shang Tianqing asked a few more questions about where the place was and whether those people had anything to do with Su Yan. Then he hesitated for a moment and asked a strange question again: "Are all the people of the Viper Gang dark-faced?" This time, Su Yan blinked three times. …… Heh. Sorry, I forgot to tell you how to reply with "I don't know". Shang Tianqing smiled bitterly. He lowered his head and was in a daze. Then suddenly from the bosom out of a strange shape pendant, it is probably a spiral shape, a bit like a burning flame, "do you know this thing?" He asked, and Su Yan looked at him inexplicably and blinked twice. Shang Tianqing was completely silent, and it took him a long time to scold, "What the hell is this place?".
It is impossible for anyone in this world not to know the meaning of "Flying Feather Charm", to know the horror of the Snake Gang, and to have no fear or disgust for the person carrying the Flying Feather Charm. But the person in front of her, she did not know anything, which is totally unreasonable. In connection with his own experience, he began to fret; was someone deliberately trying to mess with him? If Su Yan is a disguised expression, then she is too good to disguise. I untie your acupoint, please don't shout deliberately. I meant no harm. He said, a finger brush, Su Yan suddenly a light body. She pulled the towel on her waist and asked calmly, "I won't call people on purpose, so please let me put on my clothes first." Shang Tianqing can't help laughing: "I'm sorry, little childe, I..." "You want me to trust you, so why won't you trust me?" Su Yan interrupted his words, at the moment her face is a firm and slightly commanding tone, she is testing the tolerance of men. Sure enough, the other party was silent. After a moment, he nodded gently: "Well, it's also my fault. Be my guest, little childe." -can be used. Su Yan secretly said that the idea of absorbing those knowledge from men became more and more intense. She neatly put on a bathrobe she wore in winter, which was finally tight, and the awkwardness of Su Yan's chest and abdomen disappeared-even if her abdominal muscles were stronger than Shang Tianqing's, she was a girl in her heart! 【56】 "Now we can have a good talk." Su Yan sat on the bed, stretched out her hand, and motioned to Shang Tianqing to sit opposite. "Maybe you can tell me something,fake blossom tree, and I can help you," she said with a polite smile in the manner of a father negotiating with others. "Aren't you afraid I'll kill you?" Shang Tianqing lowered his voice, and he already had some appreciation for Su Yan. hacartificialtree.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.