Drunk pillow rivers and mountains > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Drunk pillow rivers and mountains

페이지 정보

작성자 Quarantino 댓글 0건 조회 56회 작성일 23-02-23 10:14

본문

Yang Fan ordered, "Keep checking and keep an eye on them.". These people are not so simple. My advantage is in the officialdom, but a little, my power is more in the open, can tell them to be on guard. Their advantage is in Jianghu, and they have been suppressed by Emperor Xianzong before. Therefore, there are many forces in the dark, which have the effect of surprise and must be guarded against. The Shangguan family relied on Yang Fan, and knew that Shangguan Waner was actually Yang Fan's woman. She was naturally obedient to him, and immediately replied to Shangguan Fei. Continue to keep an eye on the group of Shu merchants who rent and live in the mansion of the King of Liang. The gang chief who was beaten by Jin Wuwei was called Yang Tianyu. He led the group of people back to Qianqi Camp to tell the brothers about their grievances, and explained Yang Fan's attitude. The brothers who shared a bitter hatred of the enemy immediately followed them out of the camp. The men hurried to Nanshi. Those Jinwuwei owners took a fruit, the West copied melon seeds, and still cruised in the street market. Without saying a word, Yang Tianyu said hello. A group of men of the thousand riding camp rushed up, and the two sides fought in Nanshi. At that time, Nanshi made a lot of noise. By the time Luoyang Wei Tang Zong heard the news, he led a group of quick patrols to Nanshi, and the soldiers of the Qianqi Battalion had roared in and returned triumphantly, leaving only some black and blue and staggering Jin Wuwei at the scene. Tang county commandant rate people came forward to find out what happened, but the result was that Jin Wuwei scolded through, then support each other, swearing away. They are all soldiers. If you beat me,4k smart board, I have to use the same means to get it back. Otherwise, can I still raise my head among the officers and soldiers of more than 20 guards in the north and south of Kyoto? Ask the police officers to stand up? I can't afford to lose that man! Those who hold the cheap labor can bully the common people, which is nothing! Tang Zong really didn't like to take care of these bad things between the imperial guards, but when he heard that Jin Wuwei had threatened to go back to the Qianqi Camp, he was worried. If this really develops into a large-scale armed fight. Although the scale of the fight is not small now, he is responsible for this Luoyang Wei. But the "bitter son" is the king of Hanoi, Jin Wuwei general Wu Yizong, people will need him to come forward? No bitter this matter is not easy to do,smart interactive whiteboard, moreover, the party who beat people is thousand riding camp, thousand riding camp even the Ministry of war and government affairs hall are not in charge of, Luoyang mansion which is qualified to detain them for questioning? Soldiers break the law, this is not by their civil yamen, thousand riding camp in the army is a very special existence, perhaps to the king of Jian'an, Yu Lin Wei general Wu Youyi there can work. Jian'an Wang, Hanoi Wang, between the two kings, he Luoyang Wei is not even a judge, is a little devil, he ate too much to go to the two Wu Wang Ye to find uncomfortable. In desperation, Tang Zong had no choice but to clean up the scene and led his ticket to leave. The one who was beaten was named Ding Sheng. He was highly skilled in martial arts and was protected by his subordinates. The injury was not serious. But when he returned to the Jin Wu Wei camp, he asked someone to carry him to see Wu Yizhong. Wu Yizhong didn't care who provoked him first. He listened to his people being punished by Yang Fan one after another, interactive digital whiteboard ,smartboards for business, and cut his face. He was so angry that he jumped like thunder and immediately went to find Yang Fan to settle accounts. "No, General," said Ding Sheng hurriedly. Wu Yizong looked at him and said, "Why not?"? Do you think I'm afraid of him? Ding Sheng said, "The general has been embarrassed by him many times, and he has defused all of them. It's not that the general's power and influence are not as strong as his, but that we didn't take advantage of him first." Emperor Wu Yizong stared and said, "Does the king need to reason with him?" Ding Sheng said with a wry smile, "But he's not an ordinary person either. If this thing goes wrong, it's up to the emperor to decide. If it goes before the emperor, we won't be reasonable, will we?" Wu Yizong looked at him and said, "What's wrong with you?" Ding Sheng smiled and said, "On the way back from his humble position, I thought of a way to punish him severely and make him unspeakable." Wu Yizong said angrily, "When did you become so fussy? If you have a fart, put it!" ※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ Yang Fan sent Pei Junma and his new staff to leave and stayed at home that day. That evening. A thousand ride guard to find the house, to report to Yang Fan, said that the Ming Dynasty to send more people in the palace, and please Yang Fan also in the palace on duty.
Yang Fan thought that Ming ri was not the time for the court meeting, and that the court meeting had just been held today. As a rule, Ming ri should rest in the court. He asked, "What's the matter with Ming ri Palace?" "There's going to be a banquet at the Ming Palace," said Qian Qi. "It's said that all the prime ministers and several princes will be present." Yang Fan suddenly. Nodding his head, he said, "I know. I'll go to the palace tomorrow morning." After the soldier left, Yang Fan thought about it and always felt as if something was going to happen. Just as he was about to make inquiries, Shangguan Fei of the Ministry of Rites came to visit him. Only then did Yang Fan suddenly realize. "With the help of His Highness Taiping," said Shangguan Fei, "His Majesty Ming Li is going to summon the opening ceremony.. It's a family banquet, but all of you have to attend, the king and the king of Luling have to go, maybe.. Yang Fan nodded thoughtfully. Way: "Well!"! The king of Luling has returned to the capital for some time. I'm afraid this is a formal exchange of words with you before the storage. Shangguan Fei said with a smile, "The general really guessed it. If it weren't for that, there would be no other explanation.". It is rare for the general to go back to the house. Ming ri has to go to the palace early. Let's have a rest earlier. Xiaoguan will take his leave. "Now that you're here," said Yang Fan, "why don't you have dinner before you leave. Let's have a drink. "In the Ming Palace," said Shangguan Fei, "the Ministry of Rites has sent Xiaoguan to be on duty. Don't dare to mess things up. Change ri, change ri. In the morning, Yang Fan went to the palace and dispatched Jing Wei to arrange defense. Today, there is no court meeting, and people who attend the banquet have to enter the palace from the Xuanwu Gate behind the palace city, so the arrangement at the Xuanwu Gate is particularly rigorous. Wait until the last three poles, the people who went to the banquet came one after another. Li Jianxiu rode his horse to Miyagi, frowning. Today, the emperor's family banquet, it is reasonable to say that he is not qualified to attend,digital interactive whiteboard, but the palace specially ordered his name, this is a special honor, should be happy. But he knew why the emperor was so kind to him. hsdsmartboard.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.