Fox King Qinglian > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Fox King Qinglian

페이지 정보

작성자 Conti 댓글 0건 조회 56회 작성일 23-02-23 11:13

본문

Then he immediately moved his surprised and annoyed eyes to Qinglian, "Your Highness Qinglian, don't make such a joke, OK?"? You let me knock over what Yunshu likes to eat! Fox King Qinglian falls in love with his sister Beiyao Baobao? Are you kidding me? How can the two of them fall in love in such a short time when they can't get together? Beiyao's expression is slightly more natural, such as ink is the whole elegant eyebrows are tightly wrinkled up, green as a pool of water in the eyes showing a very serious and dignified color, "Qinglian, do you know what you are talking about?" "Ru Mo, it's true!"! I'm not bad enough to joke with you about this kind of thing. I really want to marry your daughter, Beiyao Baby! Qinglian saw that Mo clearly did not believe his expression, not from a wry smile, he knew that there would be such a reflection, but still can not help but say it. Qinglian, you just saw her once when the baby was still in the egg. You haven't seen her for a hundred years. Now you say you want to marry her and fall in love with her. You make me a little confused and hard to believe! If Mo tells the truth, he does not believe in Qinglian, but the baby and Qinglian together? That picture how to think, how to feel strange unceasingly, his daughter is what temperament, how can he not understand the reason? Qinglian is also the king of the fire fox clan,12 Volt Motor With Gearbox, and is also the goblin who is most expected to be in the immortal class in the next hundred years, but now he wants to give up the way of heaven and marry the baby, which makes him feel like a guest in his dream. No, in fact, we met again a while ago, so I know that the baby looks exactly like Mo Mo, except that the color of her eyes is different from that of Mo Mo, she is almost a woman's version of you! I've been with her these days,Brushless Gear Motor, too, so I'm pretty sure I want to spend my life with her. Qinglian said calmly and steadily. Is the baby to take the initiative to find you! Bei Yaoguang, who had been observing him silently, suddenly interrupted and asked. Qinglian hesitated and nodded, "Yes!"! To be exact, she took the shape of a small snake, hiding in the crevice of the stone where I used to bathe, peeking at me, and I found her! Hearing this, Ru Mo and Bei Yaoguang had some signs of black lines on their foreheads and cramps at the corners of their mouths. Originally, they still had some thoughts of disbelief, which were completely dispelled in Qinglian's words.
The baby girl liked handsome men when she was young. As long as she was a good-looking man, she could not help taking advantage of others and eating tofu. After a few days out of the shell, Planetary Gear Motor ,gear reduction motor, she kissed Chen Yubai and Feng Wuying one after another. Now that she has grown up, when she sees a man like Qinglian who is not only beautiful but also charming, where is the reason to let go? So she can really do such a thing as peeking at Qinglian bathing! And North Yao Mo Mo is red in the face, do not know is angry or laugh, angry is the baby that fool, unexpectedly with a and he is exactly the same to peep at the man to take a bath, peep also even if, unexpectedly was also found, was found also even if, unexpectedly also fell in love with others, fell in love with others even if it is, now unexpectedly also by others in front of father and mother's face said. Also took oneself as her younger brother also to lose face together, although they are the evil spirit, but also must have the evil spirit goods? How can you watch a man take a shower? Think of here, he can not help but think of, it seems that he also did peep at Yunshu bath things, but did not peep at the success of it, I do not know the baby that little color woman has not peeped at the success? But judging from the expression on the fox king's face, it is estimated that he succeeded in peeking! Mo Mo can not help but a burst of chagrin that he actually lost to the baby at this point! But Yunshu heard here, but could not help laughing out loud, and then looked at one side also has the color of chagrin Mo Mo, eyes also infected with a thick smile, turned to look at Qinglian and such as Mo Dao, "it seems that this baby Miss is also a wonderful person, have the opportunity to really want to see her side!"! But then again, Ru Mo, your two sons and daughters are surprisingly similar in some of their thoughts and actions! Ben felt a little embarrassed, such as Mo and Beiyao Guang heard Yunshu's words, and immediately put his eyes on Beiyao Mo Mo, "Mo Mo, don't tell Niang, you've done this kind of thing!" North Yao Mo Mo did not expect that Yunshu would take out his old past in front of his father and mother, and was caught off guard, almost burying his head in the marble floor at his feet. As soon as Ru Mo and Bei Yaoguang saw his appearance, they knew that he had acquiesced. Bei Yaoguang immediately pouted, "Ru Mo, I don't live anymore. It's really a disgrace. How can we give birth to such a pair of children with thick skin and superior color?" Ru Mo also sighed with a wry smile, "Yao Guang, it seems that the family education we gave when we were young is not strict enough, things have been done, lost face, who let us be their parents!"! Fortunately, Yunshu and Qinglian are not outsiders! Only In the middle of Mo's words, he remembered that their attention to Qinglian had been attracted by Yunshu's words before,24v Gear Motor, and almost forgot to say the key point. "It's just Qinglian, you and the baby have been together for such a short time. I don't have to tell you about the girl's temperament. These days you get along with each other, and you should get to know each other. Do you really decide to marry my girl?" 。 ichgearmotor.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.